Monday, June 20, 2011

On the Wagon

Our diet plan allows us a cheat on one day per week.  We get to eat whatever we have been craving during our week long dieting... and boy, do I ever cheat!

Getting back on the wagon is easier said than done the next day.  Week days are much easier to diet because I am working all day and don't have access to the temptations that call my name all weekend long.

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

I have a half marathon in less than 9 weeks.  And I haven't been running.  That changes TONIGHT.  I just printed off a training plan that I, Whitney, do ever so solemnly promise to stick to until I cross that finish line on August 20th

And then I will start it right back up again for the next race that I have on November 5.  I have PR-crushing-dreams/plans for this race.

It will be mine.  Oh yes, it will be mine.  (Name that movie.)

1 comment:

Jill Campbell said...

You get back on that wagon girl, because I have fallen off and been run over by the wagon. Just sayin. . .