Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If a Woodchuck...

According to Wikipedia - the groundhog is also a woodchuck.  I had no idea.

It's 6º here today.  I'm looking forward to spring.  But I don't think it's going to come any earlier than March 20th.

I haven't run in 2 weeks.  And I won't be running this week or weekend.  Being a working mom is a hard adjustment for me, and right now I still just want to spend all of my free time with my baby.  I'll get back into running.  I have a few races in the next couple of months that I really want to do... and I will.

My birthday is on Sunday.  I accept cash, giftcards and cookies.

I'm turning 26.  So I was just thinking... maybe I should run 26.2 before I turn 27?  Probably not, but it's something to think about.

5 comments:

Jams said...

You can come to Atlantic City and run 26.2 with me in October. :D

Spend time with that baby... the time to run will come. And more pictures of her please!!! :)

Jill said...

Yes, I think 26 miles when you're 26 is perfect :).

HAPPY early birthday to you, girl!!! I'd send lots of cash, but I can't find your address. Maybe instead we'll run a marathon together one day! :)

Stay warm!

Christy said...

Yes. 26.2. DO IT!

Candice @ I Have Run said...

I admire working moms!! You are a rock star!! Spend all the time you can with that little one. It is one thing you can't get back and won't ever regret.

And Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!!

Candice @ I Have Run said...

Thought you might want to know there are rumors of a giveaway for an entry to the South Valley Half Marathon on my blog next week =)