Thursday, June 17, 2010

Speaking of Hills

Check out this monster that I ran up in Edmonds, WA on Monday morning (just ignore the incredibly stupid look on my face - I don't know what I was doing).
We just got back last night from our trip to the Seattle area and I'm leaving in less than an hour for the Ragnar Relay tomorrow.  I'm excited - and bummed.  Christy isn't able to run on my team anymore and I don't know anyone on the team.  But it will still be an adventure and hopefully I make 11 new friends! 

I'll have a full report on Sunday or Monday.  I hope I don't die.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck!!! Have a blast :)

Jams said...

You're rocking it! Keep up the great work. I hope when I get pregnant, I look as great as you! :)

Tara said...

Good luck on the relay!
PS-You still don't look pregnant. Dang!

Tricia said...

looking forward to the report!

The Boring Runner said...

whoa - that hill was amazing. Good uck on the relay!