Saturday, January 28, 2012

Virtual Race Report: Freeze Your Thorns Off 5K

Hello blogging world!  I haven't posted in 2 months - did you even notice?

...yeah... I didn't think so.


Well, I've been running anyway!  And this morning I ran 6 miles while it was 21º outside.  Not as cold as some, but colder I'm sure than you wusses in California and Arizona.  And while I didn't freeze any "thorns" off... I did think at one point that my chin and neck were going to freeze off, along with my fingers.

With an average pace in the first 3.1 miles of 9:32 my "finish time" was 29:37.  And then I ran 3 more miles.

And that, in a very small nutshell, is my race report.


Remember how I have a little girl?  She's 15 months old now. And she likes to eat broccoli.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Congrats on your time this morning! p.s. your daughter is adorable!

Beccarigg said...

Nice job getting out there in the cold! Also can't believe how big your daughter is getting! Her hair is getting so long too!! What a doll : )

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

New follower...so didn't realize you were gone but glad your back! Your daughter is adorable. My girl likes "the little trees" as well! Look forward to reading!