Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Working Mom

I am back at work today.  Which means that I now have time to catch up on blogs.  You would think that that wouldn't be the case while I'm at work.

I ran/walked three times last week.  Slowly I will get back into it.  I'm thinking about signing up for a couple of 5Ks in the next couple of months to help me get motivated.  But I'm planning to wait until I've been at work for a couple of weeks, so that I can get used to the schedule and see how running in the evenings works out for me.

What I wouldn't give for my own treadmill!!  Yes, our clubhouse is close... but it isn't the same as having one in your basement. 

I can't believe how fast my 12 weeks went by.  I miss my little baby.

4 comments:

Jams said...

I'm sure you do miss her! I'll tell you again, she's adorable! And you'll be back to running full-speed ahead before you know it! :)

Have fun at work!

Becca Lund said...

that did go by fast! I hope Weston does not try to beat her up or lick her while at daycare.

Maybe I should try to sign up for some 5k's or something... but that might interfere with me sitting on the couch.

Scarlett E said...

Good luck back at work! 12 weeks must just fly by. I think working, running moms are just a m a z i n g.

Kateka said...

I wish I had a good excuse to not want to be at work. Sigh! Good luck with this new transition!