Thursday, April 8, 2010

A-Okay

Do you like my little alien growing on the side?  It's special.

The doctor gave me the okay to keep running.  He said, "Pregnancy is not an illness or an injury, so keep running like normal, eating like normal and acting like normal."  And I plan to.  I know now is not the time to start training for a marathon or anything crazy, but I'm excited that he so heartily told me to keep doing what I am doing.  He is a runner himself and seemed pretty proud of the fact that I had already run 2 half marathons while knowing that I'm expecting.  I already love my doctor!

So tonight after work, I'll be running 4-5.  I'm excited for it!

3 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

That is awesome that your doctor is a runner and understands!

Christy said...

YAY!!!! I was so worried you were gonna up and quit on me. Then who would I be passing the baton to during the Wasatch Back?!?!

Get your run on, girl!

X-Country2 said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!!! :oD Even better that your doctor is so on board with running. Keep listening to your body and good luck!