Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend Plans

I love signing up for races last minute.

I will have an automatic PR on Monday morning.  I'm running a 5 mile race, that they are cleverly calling a "steeplechase".

I'm going to wax religious for the next few sentences.  Prepare yourself.

South Jordan, Utah is the only city in the world to have TWO LDS temples.  So the run is from one temple to the other.  And the money is donated to a fund that gives LDS members around the world the opportunity to travel to their closest temple.

End religious waxing.

... ... ... ... ... ...

Nine miles on deck for tomorrow morning.  It's my husband's birthday and he is finally getting more than the local channels installed today and plans to spend all day tomorrow in front of the TV, so I have to get the run out of the way early.

I think I'm already regretting this decision.

1 comment:

Ingi said...

I had to get up early this morning for my run because it was Father's Day here in Oz. All done before 8:30am!